Maybe it is the Geography geek hiding in me, but I love these new Red Cross ads. It reminded me how one bold but simple pie chart can do far more than any overly complex ad concept, particularly when it is designed so beautifully. I haven’t always been the biggest fan of the Red Cross but this certainly made me sit up and notice that they do impact the lives of many children around the world.
- Great to see FEARLESS GIRL doing so well at #canneslions player.canneslions.com/#/works?catego… 8 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have put together our thoughts on how brands… instagram.com/p/BUJ-QDyl0-k5… 9 months ago
- Introducing the first in our #Noted series: What makes a brand of… instagram.com/p/BTT-8gFFVzDK… 10 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have been interviewed about our views on the… instagram.com/p/BRlIZcIlwuDF… 11 months ago
- As a female business owner and working mum, I'm determined to do… instagram.com/p/BRX5ggglFGCK… 11 months ago