A rainy weekend in New York necessitated some hibernation and catching up on reading my favorite blogs and websites. In an attempt to escape more talk of impending swine flu doom, I wiled away some time browsing the beautiful illustrations from Garance Dore . I particularly love the one below – it somehow captures a certain summery free-spiritedness, a world away from the dreary grey skies outside.
- Great to see FEARLESS GIRL doing so well at #canneslions player.canneslions.com/#/works?catego… 5 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have put together our thoughts on how brands… instagram.com/p/BUJ-QDyl0-k5… 6 months ago
- Introducing the first in our #Noted series: What makes a brand of… instagram.com/p/BTT-8gFFVzDK… 6 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have been interviewed about our views on the… instagram.com/p/BRlIZcIlwuDF… 8 months ago
- As a female business owner and working mum, I'm determined to do… instagram.com/p/BRX5ggglFGCK… 8 months ago