Not content with being Hollywood’s highest paid actress, the young Miss Watson is also turning her stylish eye to ethical fashion. She just launched a collection for People Tree, the ethical fashion label – naturally, it’s all over the press so you can read more about it here but it would be odd if Elle Tea didn’t at least mention such a coup for the ethical fashion world. I have my eye on a couple of the cute cardigans, although the label is apparently aimed at under-24’s so technically I’m not the target – oh!
- Great to see FEARLESS GIRL doing so well at #canneslions player.canneslions.com/#/works?catego… 8 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have put together our thoughts on how brands… instagram.com/p/BUJ-QDyl0-k5… 9 months ago
- Introducing the first in our #Noted series: What makes a brand of… instagram.com/p/BTT-8gFFVzDK… 10 months ago
- clarestyles100 and I have been interviewed about our views on the… instagram.com/p/BRlIZcIlwuDF… 11 months ago
- As a female business owner and working mum, I'm determined to do… instagram.com/p/BRX5ggglFGCK… 11 months ago